Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Let's get started !

 

It's been a crazy year hasn't it? Face masks, social distancing, businesses closed, financial challenges, political upheaval etc. etc. etc. 

Not sure about you but I've had a hard time keeping my head above water. Just in our family we had 2 adult sons move in with us and 2 grandchildren move in part time. I found myself monitoring on-line school for the grands and cooking, cleaning and doing laundry for a crowd again. My mother passed away in November and I had to deal with being executor of the estate which among other things meant preparing her home which was filled to the brim with a lifetime of stuff-- to sell. It seems like in being snowed under with those responsibilities I lost focus on the care I need to take for my personal health and well being and put everything but myself first.

But I have my responsibilities more under control now and I'm ready to put myself first. I am excited to:

1. Make sure I drink enough water daily

2. Get back to an hour a day of daily exercise

3. Start tracking every bite I eat to get my eating back under control

4. Base my meals around fresh fruits and vegetables

5. Get off sugar (and BTW I made it from January 1- August 12 last year with zero sugar) It can be done!


So welcome back aboard. And to earn your daily bonus points for this week you need to

1. Get set up on Myfitnesspal.com and start recording everything you eat and drink

2. If you haven't previously done so add at least 3 friends on Myfitnesspal and occasionally encourage them

3. Spend a few minutes telling your partner why you want to renew your healthy habits and share your personal plan to stick with this for the entire 8 weeks. 


Don't forget to check back here weekly for the weekly challenge and good luck ladies! 




No comments:

Post a Comment